*Downtown* Beautiful 2 bedroom corner unit condo on the 30th floor of the luxurious Humaniti project in the heart of Montreal. This architecturally innovative complex offers many services and amenities, which include: swimming pools, roof top terraces, bar section, indoor/outdoor lounges, gym, access to hotel, spa, restaurants, bistro, bakery, and grocery store. This condo is near the Old Port, chinatown, parks, shopping malls, restaurants, universities, and metros Place d'Armes and Square-Victoria. Rare find!
- No pets are allowed
- No satellite dish
- No holes on doors and minimum on wall
- No smoking (inside the condo), no smoking marijuana (inside and outside of the condo), and no vaping inside the condo
- No changing locks without the consent of the landlord. The landlord (and/or syndicate of co-ownership) must have a copy of the keys at all times.
- No modifications or alterations such as paint, installation of fixtures, etc. are allowed without, prior consent of the landlord.
- No signs, displays, flags, etc are allowed in the windows, balconies, or other common portions of the property.
- The ventilation system, the air exchanger, the garage door remote, and other equipment are all functioning properly.
- Battery replacements, light bulb replacements, filter cleaning, and regular maintenance shall be the tenant's responsibility.
- At the end of the lease, the property shall be in the same condition as it was on the occupancy date, other than normal wear and tear.
- Lost items, broken equipment, and/or damages due to excessive usage, such as scratched or dented floors, damaged appliances, etc. shall be the tenant's responsibility and shall be fixed, replaced, or repaired at the tenant's expense.
- It is forbidden to sublease, Airbnb, or assign the lease without the prior consent of the landlord. The tenant shall pay costs associated with such.
- It is mandatory to have a tenant's liability insurance throughout the duration of the lease.
Additional insurance for personal belongings is highly recommended.
- The tenant must keep the property clean and in good condition.
- The tenant must at all times respect the bylaws from the declaration of co-ownership and other internal bylaws, the city bylaws, and servitudes, etc.
- The tenant agrees to pay any expense due to his misconduct, negligence, or non-compliance of the bylaws.
- The tenant is having knowledge that there will be a moving in /out fee to pay to the syndicate at his / her own cost.
Panoramic , View of the city
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation , University
|Living room||30th floor||11' X 11'||Wood|
|Dining room||30th floor||8' X 11'||Wood|
|Bedroom||30th floor||11'7" X 9'||Wood|
|Bedroom||30th floor||10'10" X 9'||Wood|
|Bathroom||30th floor||10'6" X 5'||Ceramic|
|Kitchen||30th floor||8'10" X 9'5"||Wood|
Electric baseboard units
All light fixtures, all window coverings, fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer, and one garage door opener.
electricity and internet
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is TIM NGO, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is TIM NGO, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.