*Saint-Laurent* Renovated semi-detached property with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located on a quiet street. This property features stunning hardwood floors on the main level with a completely redone luxury kitchen complete with floor to ceiling cabinetry and a kitchen island. This home offers oversized windows that let in an abundance of sunlight throughout the day. The dining room has been extended and overlooks a professionally landscaped backyard. The basement is fully finished and offers an additional full bathroom. Close to public transport, parks, grocery stores and much more. Must see!
- No pets
- No satellite dish
- No holes on doors and minimum on wall, if holes on walls, then these need to be fixed by the tenant at the end of the lease.
- It is prohibited to consume, possess, cultivate and trade tobacco or cannabis within the Lease premises and its surrounding.
- No smoking in house by tenants and their guests.
- No changing locks without consent of landlord. Landlord must have a copy of the keys at all times.
- No modifications or alterations such as paint, installation of fixtures, etc. is allowed without, prior consent of the landlord.
- No signs, displays, flags etc are allowed in the windows, balconies or other common portions of the property.
- Battery replacements, light bulb replacements, filter cleaning and regular maintenance shall be the tenant's responsibility. At the end of the lease, the property shall be in the same condition as it was on occupancy date, other than normal wear and tear.
- Lost items, broken equipments and/or damages due to excessive usage, such as scratched or dented floors, damaged appliances, etc. shall be the tenant's responsibility and shall be fixed, replaced or repaired at the tenants expense.
- It is forbidden to sub lease or assign the lease without prior consent of the landlord.The tenant shall pay cost associated to such.
- It is mandatory to have tenant's liability insurance minimum $2,000,000 throughout the duration of the lease.
- The tenant must keep the property clean and in good condition.
- The tenant must at all times respect the city bylaws
- The tenant agrees to pay any expense due to his misconduct, negligence or non-compliance of the bylaws.
- The tenant agrees to pay any expense due to NSF payments.
- Tenant has to change the filter every 3 months on ventilation system.
- Maintain the wood floors.
- Responsible for any breaks of appliances and plumbing if the damage is deemed to be fault of the tenants.
- Tenant will respect all neighbours by not having parties / creating disturbances / noise late at night.
- The potential tenant must fill out the credit check application provide by the real estate broker and must provide the employment letter or proof of salary at the same time signing the promise to lease.
The lessor has the right to refuse the promise to lease if the credit score and the proof of salary are not satisfied.
|Hall||1st level/Ground floor||13'7" X 7'3" irr.||Ceramic|
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||16'6" X 11'5" irr.||Wood|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||13'7" X 13'9"||Wood|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||16'6" X 20'5" irr.||Ceramic|
|Family room||1st level/Ground floor||8'1" X 15'5"||Ceramic|
|Powder room||1st level/Ground floor||7'8" X 6'3" irr.||Ceramic|
|Hall||2nd level||14'2" X 14'3"||Parquetry|
|Primary bedroom||2nd level||15'3" X 13'2"||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||2nd level||15'3" X 9'1"||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||2nd level||9'5" X 11'6"||Parquetry|
|Bathroom||2nd level||6' X 7'||Ceramic|
|Bathroom||Basement 1||5' X 6'8"||Ceramic|
|Playroom||Basement 1||24'6" X 17'4" irr.||Wood|
|Bedroom||Basement 1||9' X 13'7"||Wood|
|Bedroom||Basement 1||13'8" X 15'6"||Wood|
All light fixtures, fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer dryer
Electricity and internet
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is TIM NGO, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is TIM NGO, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is AMANDA NGO, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.