*Bois-Franc* Beautiful corner unit townhouse located on a quiet street. This prestigious 3-bedroom property has big windows and offers south-east exposure, letting in an abundance of natural sunlight all day long. It also has a big private and serene backyard. Located near restaurants, grocery stores, gyms, pharmacies, parks, and public transportations, this property is a must see!
36' X 22'
- No pets allowed
- No satellite dish
- No holes on doors and minimum on wall, if holes on walls, then these need to be fixed by the
tenant at the end of the lease.
- It is prohibited to consume, possess, cultivate and trade tobacco or cannabis within the Lease
premises and its surrounding.
- No smoking in the townhouse by tenants and their guests.
- No changing locks without consent of landlord. Landlord must have a copy of the keys at all
- No modifications or alterations such as paint, installation of fixtures, etc. is allowed
without, prior consent of the landlord.
- No signs, displays, flags etc are allowed in the windows, balconies or other common portions of
- The ventilation system, the air exchanger, the garage door remote, and other equipments are all
- Battery replacements, light bulb replacements, filter cleaning and regular maintenance shall be
the tenant's responsibility. At the end of the lease, the property shall be in the same condition
as it was on occupancy date, other than normal wear and tear.
- Lost items, broken equipments and/or damages due to excessive usage, such as scratched or dented
floors, damaged appliances, etc. shall be the tenant's responsibility and shall be fixed, replaced
or repaired at the tenants expense.
- It is forbidden to sub lease or assign the lease without prior consent of the landlord. The
tenant shall pay cost associated to such.
- It is mandatory to have tenant's liability insurance minimum $2,000,000 throughout the duration
of the lease.
- The tenant must keep the property clean and in good condition.
- The tenant must at all times respect the bylaws from the declaration of co-ownership and other
internal bylaws, the city bylaws and servitudes, etc.
- The tenant agrees to pay any expense due to his misconduct, negligence or non-compliance of the
- The tenant agrees to pay any expense due to NSF payments.
- Tenant has to change the filter every 3 months on ventilation system.
- Maintain the wood floors.
- Responsible for any breaks of appliances and plumbing if the damage is deemed to be fault of the
- Tenant will respect all neighbours by not having parties / creating disturbances / noise late at
36' X 22'
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||18'6" X 9'10"||Wood|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||13'5" X 10'6"||Wood|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||11'2" X 7'6"||Ceramic|
|Dinette||1st level/Ground floor||7'6" X 7'4"||Ceramic|
|Primary bedroom||2nd level||14' X 12'||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||13' X 8'6"||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||10'10" X 9'6"||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd level||8' X 9'||Ceramic|
|Mezzanine||3rd level||30' X 20'||Wood|
|Playroom||Basement 1||18' X 11'||Wood|
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer
Electricity, internet, tenant will be responsible for snow removal from the entrance and walkway, plus landscaping(lawn lawn mowing of the yard) and appliance repairs will be tenant's responsibility.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is TIM NGO, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is TIM NGO, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.